Undefined

Do you know when am I the happiest these days? No matter how badly you treat me, no matter how much you scold me, no matter what names you call me, no matter how much you hurt me, no matter how you make me feel not human, no matter how heartless and cold you make me seem, no matter how much I hate myself, no matter how terrified I am and no matter how much you push me away everytime I open myself up to you. All these things don't matter, I accept them all with open hands and a sincere heart because I'm happiest when I hear from you and I know I deserve everything that is happening right now. I brought it upon us and myself. You're right about what you said 2 Saturdays ago. Remember what you said?

" You're a piece of shit that treated me like shit.
You don't deserve anything good.
You're better off sad and

lonely for the rest of your life and
you'll probably die sad and lonely
and you'll have a
sad and lonely funeral.
You're not human.

How can you live with yourself? "

It may not be spot on but it was more or less what you said and it keeps playing in my head over and over again like a broken tape recorder. I now know what a broken toy feels like once its batteries run dry. Just like the song below, I know I'm 2 years overdue but I know I can make up for it if only you let me and you don't push me away all the time. God can forgive me because he knows how sorry I am. I'm just praying that you find it in your heart to forgive me too.


0 comments:

Post a Comment