Something To Shout About

I got my very first 4 ever since coming to Russia. For some people, this may not sound like such a big deal but for people like me, it was an academical achievement. Getting back to my seat, I still couldn't believe my eyes and all exhaustion just vanished.

Walking out of the classroom, the first thing I did was take out my phone to let you know but it was then I realized that you weren't in Russia and there was no way I could let you know the good news. The euphoria lasted for 10 seconds before I slumped back into my depressed self. Funny how the first person I thought of was still you but I could never find you.

Maybe I was expecting some words of comfort after pouring this out to you instead of you avoiding it altogether? I don't know. But then again, you're in more need of comfort than me right now. But you're home and I'm here all alone holding on to promises made that will be fulfilled and hopes that could be destroyed within a few seconds.

I'm not a piece of crap. Please don't do this to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment