The Promise

Let's assume, you had the most precious stone in the world. To that stone is a price tag with so many zeros that even Einstein would go nuts. But you never realized how valuable that stone is until you lost it and the only thing standing your way is a promise that you'll never take that stone for granted anymore. You know for a fact that you won't lose it again because you've learned your lesson but how do you convince that stone that you'll not repeat that same mistake again?

The future of that stone with you is dangling on a thin peace of thread and the slightest breeze would cause it to fall out of your hands. What would you do? Wouldn't you go all out to make sure that the stone won't fall to the ground? Only an idiot would never learn his lesson and let that stone out of his sight. You know for a fact that you'll be a better caretaker and a guardian but like I said, that promise is standing in the way. The problem is not that you can't fulfill your promise, you'll die before breaking that promise but words are just words especially coming from a person that lost the stone in the first place. What would you resort to?

If I was the caretaker and guardian of the stone, after losing such a precious stone, I would be cursing myself and doing everything I can to get it back. I would go to Hell and back just to get a sight of it again. The only thing that I'll need is a place for me in your heart to fill back again because only a fool wouldn't have learned his lesson by now.


Remembering
Your touch
Your kiss
Your warm embrace
I'll find my way back to you
If you'll be waiting




0 comments:

Post a Comment