The Show Must Go On

I think you must have read my blog because 20 minutes after I posted it, I finally got a text message from you. Wanna hear something funny? I jumped up and ran towards my phone but the second I saw your sisters name on the message, I threw my phone down. I panicked for a while thinking that your sister messaged me to confirm my deepest fears. Finally I got the guts to read it and saw that it was from you. I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling under the weather. Please get better soon. Take care.

Everybody's leaving. My floor is practically half empty now. By tomorrow, another bunch is leaving including my roomate and my blockmates. By Wednesday, I'll be the only one on this floor. Have you ever realized the things that you can come up with when you're bored and alone? Add a little sorrow and guilt to that and voila! You've got a recipe for disaster. But wait! Add a little sense-of-nothingness and everything-is-meaningless to that and damn. I wouldn't want to be near anything like that because that's the perfect recipe for mayhem.

I miss you, you know. Your t-shirt is the only thing saying 'the show must go on'.



0 comments:

Post a Comment