Why not?

This is probably my 3rd attempt at starting a blog. Over the years, I've had a lot of people who have walked up to me and suggested that I start a blog but I would just smile, nod and give the impression that I was taking them seriously when I'll just walk away later and forget about the entire thing. ( if you read this and recall a smirk on my face when you were talking to me about something serious and getting no feedback whatsoever from me later on, I'm truly sorry. )

Why did my previous 2 attempts fail?

Hmm. Well, my 1st attempt was basically this Friendster blog that everyone had back in the day when Friendster was the 'in' thing. Now everyone seems to have moved to Facebook leaving Friendster just a distant memory filled with viruses and spams. You have no idea how hard I laughed when I received a 'message' on Friendster from this really buff dude that I know sending me links to 'his nude pictures'. Both an amusing and scary thought at the same time. I haven't logged into Friendster in AGES and I'm not sure if my account is still active although I do receive emails from Friendster every now and then. My 2nd blog was basically a one week thing where I attempted to keep myself busy to distract my mind from this hell I'm currently in. As you can see, that went well.

So, why this 3rd attempt?

Well, some people say the 3rd time is always the charm. I say, those people can go eat a.. Nevermind. Well, I have a lot of crap and nonsense in my head that I feel is worth sharing. Sometimes. I just hope I don't offend anyone or get a court case along the way. But most of all, this was my younger sisters doing. She's an awesome writer. In fact, she writes better than me. Period. This is more or less a way to keep in touch with her and so that she'll know what's going on in my life right now. If you're reading this, I love you, Sarah. :-)

So, yeah. I just spent bloody 3 hours on trying to figure out how to upload themes and shit into blogger. I'm pretty proud of myself but considering on how fast other people are doing it, I feel like such a dumbass. I felt like a grandpa in a nursing home somewhere trying to figure out how to get the coffee maker to work or something. So yeah, cheers to me and the overpriced aerospace engineering degree that I'll be getting in 2 more years. You better hope that I won't be designing Malaysia's next satellite or the plane that you're going to board. Hehe.

May I keep this blog going for as long as I can. Amen.

3 comments:

michy msamy said...

nice, i like it. :-)

Landy Dawson said...

YEEEEEEE. You make me tear up all the time, you budu. ARGH. no ba. if there's anyone awesome here, it should be you for being a great person in life :)

I love you too <3

Carynn Josue said...

I like to read what you wrote..

Amen to your prayer...

Post a Comment