I'm a Catholic. So what?

Don't fuck with me. Okay, maybe that was a bit rude but I think I own the right to say whatever I want when I'm pissed off and that doesn't happen very often. Believe me, even if I do get pissed, I'll usually forget all about it within a few minutes but some people are just gifted in finding the worst in me.

I say this with all due respect to Protestants all over the world but why the hell do you people like to fuck with Catholics? Do you get a kick from it or something? Try Ganja or if you want something a little more hardcore, I'd suggest cocaine or heroin. I don't know about the rest but I seem to be a walking target for you people. Throughout the years, I've had to deal with more shit from you people than anyone else. I don't go around telling people what stupid names you give your churches ( Okay, maybe that was uncalled for. Sue me. ) My modus operandi is that if I don't fuck with you, then you better not fuck with me.

Why am I pissed off? I'll tell you why. I've had a freaking long and tiring day today. I hate Russian bureaucracy. It is merely IMPOSSIBLE to get anything done here. The purpose of a well constructed administration is to maximize efficiency but theirs seem to decrease it. So after a day like this, I was basically looking forward to going home, taking a nice long shower, sitting down and enjoying a cup of coffee while I watch a few episodes of this series that I'm currently hooked on but a certain 'holy man' had other plans for me. It was a freaking long elevator ride from the 1st to the 12th floor.

I wasn't in the mood nor was I interested in the questions that he had for me. I mean, I go to whatever Church I want to. So what if your church is the real deal and mine is a fraud all along? It's my life and I'll be the one dealing with Satan later. Not you. I have no problems with people preaching as long as you don't mock other people's beliefs. Isn't that what you do? No matter what you say, that is what you're doing.

The next time I see that person and he starts his shit again, he won't be as lucky as today. Mark my Words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment